West Coast Hot Rod Association / West Coast Hot Rod Association / Trash Talk / Modified Production roll call / Latest Posts InstantForum.NET v4.1.4West Coast Hot Rod Associationhttp://www.westcoasthotrod.com/forum/info@westcoasthotrod.comTue, 06 Jan 2025 20:22:48 GMT20RE: Modified Production roll callhttp://www.westcoasthotrod.com/forum/Topic118-7-1.aspxTaro,</P><P>I know we've gotta get that Falcon back to 60ft'n right so we can do side by side wheelie's.........</P><P>Great racing with you guys........great group of guys!Mon, 14 Apr 2025 14:32:56 GMTWild Bill / HRCRE: Modified Production roll callhttp://www.westcoasthotrod.com/forum/Topic118-7-1.aspxThanx Armen,</P><P>Absolutley the closest final I've seen in long while. I think the over/under was .005. Taro and his group are super cool and cant wait for next outting. Extremely fun class.Mon, 14 Apr 2025 14:19:26 GMTWild Bill / HRCRE: Modified Production roll callhttp://www.westcoasthotrod.com/forum/Topic118-7-1.aspxThe final round of M/P was awesome side by side racing :)<P>Congrats Wild Bill on your win and Taro (Mr. wheelstand :w00t: )for runner-upMon, 14 Apr 2025 12:21:07 GMTArmenRE: Modified Production roll callhttp://www.westcoasthotrod.com/forum/Topic118-7-1.aspxWild Bill, <br><br> It was a blast racing with you this weekend!! I'll be back and aiming for you gunslinger!!! lolMon, 14 Apr 2025 11:18:02 GMTTaroRE: Modified Production roll callhttp://www.westcoasthotrod.com/forum/Topic118-7-1.aspxName: Dave Bowman</P><P>Team Name: Bowman Motorsports</P><P>Crew: Yvonne, Ben, Todd, Ryan, Mike & Angie</P><P>Hometown: Fremont, CA</P><P>Car: 2002 Camaro</P><P>Motor: SBC / Turbo</P><P>Class: Drag Radial</P><P>Sponsors: Bowman Motorsports, Dave's Engine & Machining, Lil Bri Motorsports, DCB Enterprises, Enterprise Motorsports & Differentials, Precision Turbo, Zimmerman Motorsports & Vic Hubbard Auto Supply Mon, 07 Apr 2025 10:49:32 GMTDave BowmanModified Production roll callhttp://www.westcoasthotrod.com/forum/Topic118-7-1.aspxJust curious who is geared up ready for another season of fun in the N/A class:smooooth:. Hopefully some new hitters are coming out.Mon, 07 Apr 2025 08:01:59 GMTWild Bill / HRC