Tim Rigby
West Coast Hot Rod Association
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )
        



Tim Rigby
Author
Message
Posted 10/6/2025 11:57:09 AM
Forum Newbie



Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 12/5/2025 8:28:54 AM
Posts: 7, Visits: 32
Tim Thanks! Your a great friend and greatly appriciated!It was nice seeing everybody again,to bad my car broke!maybe next year. I'll keep in touch.PS tell Pattie it was nice seeing her again she always has a smile.
Post #503
Posted 10/6/2025 3:48:56 PM
Forum Newbie



Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 10/13/2008 7:44:25 AM
Posts: 4, Visits: 7
Troy

   It was good to see you at the track, sorry about the engine problem.  Get your car fixed soon, there are still a few events this year.

Chris

Post #504
Posted 10/6/2025 7:40:52 PM
Supreme Being



Group: Administrators
Last Login: Yesterday @ 2:02:49 PM
Posts: 136, Visits: 132
Troy Lind (10/6/2025)
Tim Thanks! Your a great friend and greatly appriciated!It was nice seeing everybody again,to bad my car broke!maybe next year. I'll keep in touch.PS tell Pattie it was nice seeing her again she always has a smile.

Your welcome and right back at ya! I hope the car isnt too bad and it was good seeing you again! I hope you find some help with the racing program and I will keep working on giving you a place "Down South" to race.

Post #505
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »


Reading This Topic
Active Users: 0 (0 guests, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.

Permissions

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 4:14am