|
|
|
Junior Member
Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 11/18/2008 7:35:09 PM
Posts: 12,
Visits: 38
|
|
| On behalf of myself and my crew I would like to say thanks to the whole WCHRA staff and to all the sponsors for a great weekend of racing. Your operation is first class and we truly appreciate all the hard work that goes into giving us a place to do what we love!!!
|
|
|
|
|
Forum Newbie
Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 8/5/2025 9:02:20 PM
Posts: 4,
Visits: 26
|
|
| i second everything he just said... thanks west coast coast
|
|
|
|
|
Junior Member
Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 11/14/2008 2:54:04 PM
Posts: 21,
Visits: 62
|
|
|
|
|
|
Junior Member
Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 11/14/2008 4:44:39 PM
Posts: 19,
Visits: 66
|
|
| Thank You Tim and everyone for the hard work and long hours you all put in giving my family an awsome organization to race with .
|
|
|
|
|
Supreme Being
Group: Administrators
Last Login: 11/18/2008 11:47:27 AM
Posts: 119,
Visits: 114
|
|
Racers Wife (4/16/2008) Thank You Tim and everyone for the hard work and long hours you all put in giving my family an awsome organization to race with .Thank You for being there
|
|
|
|
|
Forum Newbie
Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 5/30/2008 8:54:49 PM
Posts: 6,
Visits: 8
|
|
This was my first WCHRA event and although I missed the call for O/C second round I still had a great time. I met quite a few people and everyone was extremely nice. Glad I made the trip out to Bakersfield.
We managed to get a single run during the final eliminations that proved to be the quickest and fastest our Team Performance Products/Exile Turbo Systems twin turbocharged '07 Mustang GT has run. Thanks for letting me get one last time shot in and I'll be sure to wear a portable radio and ear buds next time so I can hear the lane calls.
SD Wheeler
2006 Fun Ford Weekend
Ultra Stang World Champion
'07 Mustang GT - Team Performance Heritage Twin Turbo System
10.887 @ 127.89
Team Performance Products - Exile Turbo Systems - M&H; Tires - Ringers Gloves
|
|
|
|